HTC has always been amongst the forerunners in offering excellent quality smart phones to its customers. Its offerings have always been market competitive and have provided the phone users with best of the mobile phone technology out there. Let us see what EVO shift has in it for us.
HTC Evo Shift 4G quick specs
- Supports the 800 / 1900 CDMA network technology.
- The phone supports the display of up to 480 X 800 pixels.
- It has a touch screen to easily browse through the phone’s different features.
- It has an 800 MHz processor to accomplish all your tasks on the phone.
- Has a nice capacitive 5 mega pixel camera featuring auto focus and geo tagging.
- Can also capture video at 1280 X 720.
- Supports the most common in use music audio file formats like MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, and others.
- You can play videos of different file formats including MPEG4, H.263, H.264, and WMV.
- In case you found any thing missing, there is an FM radio to tune as well.
- Has Bluetooth version 2.1 compatibility.
- You can also extend the storage capacity of the phone as well with the extension slot for up to 32 GB.
- This phone also has excellent battery timings with a standby time of 146 hours and a talk time of 6 hours.
- The phone has a 512 MB RAM to speed up the phone and further enhance the phone’s multitasking ability.
- Has a feature rich phone book which makes handling all the contact details very easy.
4G is the fourth generation wireless internet technology offered in the market by many cellular networks. One thing that will change forever is the VoIP industry. Mobile VoIP or internet phone on the go was a concept long been in limbo because of the unavailability of a faster wireless internet connection. Devices like HTC Evo 4G make it possible that you can use mobile VoIP without any problem.
There are many VoIP services out there that promise to offer you excellent quality service but the fact of the matter is that very few of them are really able to deliver what they commit to their customers. There are many aspects of an internet phone service to look at before finalizing one; no matter you need to use it as mobile VoIP or at just one place. Let us have a glimpse at what constitutes a good phone service.
The first thing is the calling rates. Never think that paying more money will bring you better phone service. There are many VoIP providers out there like Axvoice which provide highly market competitive rates and still provide excellent service to their customers.
Secondly, always look for a service that offers a variety of call plans to its customers. With more plans to offer, you can choose that plan which best suits your need and also saves on money too.
Lastly, to have a trouble free VoIP phone usage, always go through the customer reviews about a company. Customer reviews give you an insight on what to expect from your phone service and will it is able to deliver what it really promises to.